yep... i couldn't hold it in any longer, and chris knows his surprise... well, he knows that i've been working out a lot, and eating healthy, and that i look a little different... but he doesn't know the amount lost, or how different i look... so the actual sight of me might still be a little surprising... i'm so horrible at keeping surprises a secret for long periods of time... well, surprises and secrets that begin with me anyway... if someone else tells me something, i'm really good at keeping my mouth shut, but for some reason i can't keep quiet when it's my surprise/secret... it's kinda like when i was younger and playing hide-and-seek... anytime the seeker would get close to me, i would start giggling, and give myself away... hehe... i was horrible at that game... anyway, now i have another supporter in my corner for my journey...
oh, and a sad update on the gossip i reported earlier... my sister and josh have officially called off the wedding, the engagement, and the relationship... josh had become such a part of the family, it will be hard not seeing him around... hopefully they'll take some time off and then try to work things out when they've both cooled down...
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, April,
I was sorry to hear your sister and her fiance are having problems. But I will tell you, Paul would be happy. I asked him where he'd like to take a trip to this summer. He said "West Virginia." I asked him why and he said "Melissa ------!"
He has asked about her several times and wants to know if she will be at Cherie and Don's wedding! So, he's available, if Melissa is interested!!
I know he got the state wrong, but he knows Melissa is in one of those Virginia's!
Post a Comment